Tuesday, September 22, 2009

GRACE

Gratituesday

     It has been way too long since my last post.  Life has been crazy for me with the start of a new school year and the responsibilities that go along with all that it entails.  I've decided that the older I get the longer it takes me to transition from one season in life to the next.  I have always thrived on consistency, order, and high expectations, yet life with 3 active children and a great husband does not always make it conducive to reach these standards.  Needless to say, there have been many moments in these past few weeks when I know I let my priorities get out of whack.  I can look back and see where Satan most definitely was able to get a foothold and cause me to become rattled.  The only thing that has pulled me out of this dark place has been  GRACE:

Grace given to me by my understanding husband when I got caught up in a whining tirade,
Grace so sweetly given by my children when I asked for their forgiveness over losing my cool
Grace given by my supportive friends when I was less than fun to talk with
and most importantly:
GRACE SO UNCONDITIONALLY POURED OUT FOR ME BY MY SAVIOR JESUSCHRIST

On this Gratituesday and every day in between I am so grateful for GRACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Allendale, Michigan, United States
I have been married to a wonderful man for 11 years. Together we are raising 3 awesome kids: Zach-10, Cole-8, and Taryn-5. We are doing our best to bring them up as individuals who live and love like Jesus. Although challenging and ever-evolving we feel extremely blessed to have the privilege of sharing our lives and experiences with them as we journey together. We will be starting our second year of homeschooling and are loving it. We are amazed by God's blessings as we continue to see the benefits of this choice. As a former PS (public school) teacher, I grow stronger in my convictions about the lifestyle we've chosen. I love to hear other people's stories and experiences about homeschooling.

Followers